Subscribe to NaDMA Updates
There are no upcoming events at this time.
Join the Network
Social Board: There is no feed data to display!
3 Days Weather Forecast
Friday 03/23 20%
Partly cloudy. Lows overnight in the low 70s.
Saturday 03/24 40%
Chance of Rain
Rain showers early with mostly sunny conditions later in the day. High around 80F. Winds E at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Sunday 03/25 20%
Sunshine and clouds mixed. High 81F. Winds E at 10 to 20 mph.
In addition to general precautions:
- Remove boats to higher grounds. Turn them over, secure with rope or tie the boat. Boats can also be filled with sand and sunk for protection against high winds.
- Fishermen should protect their nets by weighing them and securing them where they will not be washed away by floodwaters.
- Evacuate low-lying coastal areas.
- Do not go out to sea if storm threatens. The strength or speed could change unexpectedly.
- Make sure of an alternate safe route to the nearest shelter in your area.